Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 46 of 366

Right now it's snowing out, but I know that it's not going to be enough to matter. Our local news station posted this on their status this morning:
Annual "snowfall derby" and bragging rights for the snowiest winter for Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse

Buffalo: 29.1 inches
Rochester: 41.1 inches
Syracuse: 36.2 inches

While to most of you, that might not mean much and be reason to rejoice, but this is an area that normally gets 100+ inches on average a year. This is going to be my last winter here (made official yesterday by email), so I was expecting to get a good dose of snow. Oh well, as long as it doesn't hit us next year at the new place.

The photo today is the inside of the cake I made yesterday. This summer/spring I'm going to try to either make a rainbow cake or a 7 layer cake. It should be fun & enjoyed by all who get to taste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment