Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sept 24-Sept 30

Sept 24 ~ Write a review of a recently released book or movie.  I have kids.  I don't see new movies unless they are kids stuff or on HBO.  As for books, I like older stuff.  The last movie that I saw in the theater was Minions.  I wasn't impressed.  This is just me though.  Last book that I finished was The Hobbit (published in 1937).  I loved it so much I'm now reading Lord of the Rings (1954-1955). 

Sept 25 ~ Take a cue from Post Secret and share something you've been keeping quiet about.  There is nothing in my life that I've been keeping quiet about.  I get up each morning, get my kids out the door, sometimes go to work, come home, run kids places, eat supper, go to bed and do it all again the next day.

Sept 26 ~ Share a few fall date night ideas.  I haven't a clue.  Maybe walk through the leaves and kick them up?  I haven't had a real fall in a couple of years now.  I've almost forgotten about the joys of fall.  Maybe go to a local high school football game and drink hot cider. 

Sept 27 ~ Do a little online shopping and share your favorite finds.  I'm seriously not the person for this.  I like shopping at the thrift store for stuff.  I do like some new stuff too, but I'm picky.  My house is lived in.  It doesn't look like a magazine article, nor will it ever.

Sept 28 ~ Create a fall cleaning checklist (and share your best cleaning tips and tricks) ~ drain your hose, chop down plants when dead, and gather your stuff up (ie chairs, grill, ect) and put it away before it gets cold.  If you can get away with it, put your Christmas lights up early so you aren't doing it when it's really cold out.

Sept 29 ~ Share a beginner's sewing tutorial ~ so not going to happen.  I am horrible at sewing.  I tried using my sewing machine 15 years ago, and it ate the thread.  I haven't tried to use it since then.

Sept 30 ~ Share some tips for selling your handmade products at a craft fair ~ I don't sell stuff since I'm not that crafty.  My big thing is keep stuff reasonably price....or at least know your customers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment